Software Developer-QA Automation
ClientServer Technology Solutions LLC.
- Involve in Application Development, Manual, Automated, Web services and Mobile Testing for Web based and Client/Server based applications.
- Work on SOA architectures such as SOAP and REST, OOP languages like Core Java, Groovy Scripting and Build and continuous integration tools like Maven and Jenkins
- Write queries in SQL develop and execute them to modify /analyze the data from the Oracle database and compare it with results from web service response. Check data integrity and consistency
- Involve in Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Compatibility testing of Web applications and Client-Server based applications.
- Creating Regression suites, pipe rinse tests, performance suites, resiliency tests using Selenium and JAVA along with frameworks like TestNG and Cucumber while adhering to best coding practices and automation engineering best practices.
- Create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools.
- Analyze requirements, architect testing and quality assurance strategies, implement continuous automation as well as all the required testing disciplines/artifacts to ensure the highest quality for all product deliverables.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components, browser compatibility, environment/connectivity, application changes.
- Understanding The Requirements And Functional Specifications Of The Application
- Identified The Required Test Scenarios For The Project.
- Designing And Preparing Test Cases To Validate The Application.
- Involved In Prepare Automation Scripts Using Selenium Web Driver.
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience.