ClientServer Technology Solutions LLC.
- Provide technical oversight of a multi-site enterprise level WAN, including planning, implementation/expansion, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts.
- Design, deploy, and administer the wireless infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Train team members on new hardware or software.
- Analyze and monitor server security and implement patches and fixes to address potential security holes.
- Provide hardware and operating system support for the corporate and field computer systems environment, UNIX, Linux, Windows, and storage
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Managing cloud and physical network storage
- Troubleshooting the issues related to the infrastructure.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience.