- Creation of different AWS services like API, RDS instance and Lambda to build a server-less application.
- Creating a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse.
- Installation of Talend Studio suit on EC2 instances and creating job server.
- Creating different S3 buckets and write Lambda to move files from S3 to instance and FTP server to S3.
- Implementing Kibana on top of Elastic Search.
- Creating CloudFormation templates for the OpsWork stacks.
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
- Creating alerts (custom and managed) for different services.
- Extracting log data and creating custom logs.
- Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake Developer.
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET Web API) and Azure.
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience.