Software Developer-QA Automation lead
ClientServer Technology Solutions LLC.
- Lead and coordinate a project dedicated team of testers while working closely with Project Managers to distribute resources where the business requires. Drive the creation, maintenance, and implementation of dedicated test suites, test scenarios and associated test cases.
- Lead by example through hands-on testing, mentoring and review other tester’s reports while maintaining a tidy and prioritized backlog in coordination with the Project Manager
- Defining, developing and deploying quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle, including development, enhancements or maintenance and patch work
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, system testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional or negative scenario testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Designing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality is delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platform in storage area
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Submit potential deficiencies in the defect tracking system, basics of risk management. Define priorities based on the business needs
- Designing, developing, and maintaining test automation framework, performing automated and manual testing, encouraging developers to write high quality code with testing and providing feedback, testable software, working closely with the other Senior QA in managing release processes
- Writing, Updating and maintaining best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation, test strategy and test automation, Defining and analyzing performance objectives and measuring against data QA compliance metrics and ensuring targets
The Minimum Requirement For Performance Of The Job Duties Is A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science Or A Directly Related IT Field With 3 Years Of Relevant Work Experience Or Master’s Degree With 1 Year Of Relevant Work Experience